Monday, September 7, 2009

Another boring day. This morning keep exploring the blog layout and the html, code stuff... really confusing! And I nearly mess all the code, nearly the blog's layout gone! I think next time I ask others to help me la! Today plan to read through all the intro to art notes but too lazy and sit for a whole day eat and surfing... But I had read through a little bit. Not long lasting until 6:00pm and decide to continue because went for a nap. Then... speaker turn on, music is playing(not me open de la!) and don't even thinks can continue! Haiz.... Surfing again! This time surf at psdtuts and found tutorial about making a sphere! Hmm... look interesting but so confusing folowing his step. So decided do it my own way but just refer a little bit and finally finished. The tutorial created a sphere with a key hole and key with it. I thinks is too hard. So modified it and modified it. Accidently changed into a "Pokeball"? Weird... Hmm... I always like that one. Accidently created somethings I don't even think about it....

2 Comments:

  1. Wilson Tai said...
    yor... nice leh... xian mu~
    jeremy said...
    Hi XiongSiong,

    i was looking at your facebook photos, and saw pictures of some music manuscripts and a violin. i am just curious, if you happen to be a violin player?

Post a Comment