Sunday, September 6, 2009

Movies times~My external hardisk got plenty of movies. I thinks got about 135 movies and 30 more movies I haven't watch! And I randomly picked this movie "20世纪少年2:最二章 Twentieth Century Boys" as my today's movie.
First time watching at it, I though is quite nice but dont understand because didn't watch the first chapter. So quite blur~ Now is downloading the first chapter.
After watching the second chapter, the tailor came out for the third chapter "20世纪少年3:最终章 我们的旗帜 Twentieth Century Boys". Online search and found out that already came out last month 30 but haven't upload on the Internet. So upset! Haiz~
So the movie is something about the end of the world. And the man with the strange mask called "friend" consider as the hero but a group of people know the truth and the masked man is not a hero but a bad guy. I still don't understand why he is hero because haven't watch the first chapter? May be... the bla bla bla and the hero was killed. Then, one of the man said that the "friend" are going to be the god, all the human being will be terminated. When he was killed, that group of people still don't believe but when he died, the pastor know what is that word mean. The "friend" will alive after 3 days like Jesus and people who awake from death will become god! (Did I heard wrong or see wrong! What a lame or unreasonable theory! I don't even had read about it from the bible...). After that everyone cheer and human being is terminated by the virus...
I know you will blur and even don't understand what I'm talking about! Because my English suck! Hehehe! Plus today my laptop got problem! The language bar missing and sometime can type in Chinese sometime cannot! ==
So if you like or interested, ...........................online search la! Hahaha! Hope you like it~


PS: Cannot find the third chapter poster, only first and second

The first chapter


The second chapter


0 Comments:

Post a Comment