Sunday, August 30, 2009

After finished found the movie, still no mood for studing. So surf at youtube and found PS tutorial. A space tutorial. Watch a lot about how to do flame planet(already learn), space scenery, nebula, luna and so on. But I found one which is every interesting. It teach you how to "Create a Universe" 'short' video but with extreme fast speed teaching and also with 'low' quality short video. No other ways, so I download it and slow down the video and watch really carefully. Finally I made it! Below is the image I made. I combined 3 tutorial into one. That is 'Exploding Flame Planet', 'Space Scenery' or ' Nebula'(the background) and also the 2 planet(which is the tutorial - "Create a Universe").



PS : Need comment on this to improve Photoshop's Skill!!! Thanks.

1 Comment:

  1. ~six~ said...
    I like the exploding planet~ =)
    Looks cool~ XD
    jyjy~


    ~six~

Post a Comment