Sunday, August 30, 2009

Today really no mood to study! So just simply surf the web and also found some movies to watch. And I found a few.


YuLai Little Hero - 小英雄雨来
Are You Ready
Why I choose this movie is because its poster really attract me. Besides, this poster also same as one of my designed poster, "Are You Ready" also have light from the sky and blue background.


Castaway on the Moon - 金式漂流记

Lost - 迷失
Movie from Korea. Again the poster attract me to see it again. This movie some kind like "Lost - The Series" from America(I forget from which country). Besides, I thinks that is kind of funny movie.


The Last House on the Left - 魔屋
Some kind of killing movie. After reading the summery, really attract me to watch it.


20th Century Boys 2 The Last Hope - 二十世纪少年:第二部
Another again. The poster really fantasy and cartoon. Also really like that kind of special movie like Naruto or One Piece's Special Movie. Love to watch this kind of movies.


Dance Flick - 跳舞大电影
Like "High School Musical" but is comedy and dance. Already watch the trailer. REALLY FUNNY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment