Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Now finish introduce photography assignment, came to Interface Design or Webpages Design.
I thinks is still the same as Multimedia Authoring. In this subject, we need to do 2 assignment.

First is you as a design company have to help a company to redesign their previous webpages in order to attract more people to visit their website. There are 2 option for us to choose. First choice is Alligator Card, second is SPCA(Animal Protection). And I choose Alligator.

In this first assignment, we don't need to code it just design an interface but you need to do a full report to them. Example, why you choose this concept as your design, what is the problem of this webpages, some research and this and that. What a nightmare. Is just like a business plan. And I don't know anything about doing business. But at last, I managed to finish it.
Below is the interface that I done.

My Design Company - Denz Design


New Alligator Home Page


About Us


Latest Promotion


Partner Review

0 Comments:

Post a Comment