Tuesday, September 15, 2009

After 13 days, finally finished all the subject!!! YA!!! But my course is the most relax one while exam!
Because we got 3 paper only, others course got more than. Hahah! Then why 3 paper must use 13 days to finish? I don't know, must ask the person who arrange it!
3 of September, Thursday english paper....
6 of September, Saturday Hubungan Etnik...
Then must wait for 10 days then last paper, Intro to Art!
Walao! Too long... Cannnot do revision for a while week... But 10 days also help us because intro to art something like history of art...
My most weak subject after came here to study...
Long time ago I though my most weak subject is BM then history. And the worst is history is in BM!!! Walao! My history always failed...
I though if history change from BM to other language, my result will be better.... My concept was wrong also same one...
Haiz...
But after came here to study, I realised that I be more hardworking than before. Even my SPM I don't study hard!!!
My Hubungan Etnik start doing revision one week before the exam... my intro to art also... Too crazy... After the Hubungan Etnik exam those things still inside my head cannot forget it...
Because of that my intro to art don't understand... also can't memorized...But last 3 days finally can memorized some...Luckly get tips from teacher and other, and it really came out in the exam! Happy but the lsat question I don't even read! Lost mark le... At least pass le!!!
Now all the paper finally finished...
I have to wait for 5 days more until I home...
Why the college don't want to anounsed the exam timetable quickly!!! So then I dont have to waste my time here doing nothing...!!!


My HE notes



Intro to art


My room! Hometown de! Too miss it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment